I tried catching up with all the posts on my flist that I've missed over the last week or so, but I gave up at skip 300. If I've missed anything important, I'm sorry!!! Your posts probably got lost somewhere amid all the random fic comms I seem to have collected over the years. THOUGH THIS HAS MOTIVATED ME TO CLEAN UP MY COMMS AND THINGS, so that's a good thing, no??
Anyway, meme. This was probably more fun for me to do than it will be for anyone to read XP
It's been a week since I posted!! My last however many posts have all started with things like "I lose at LJ" and "I've been too sick to post" so I'll skip over all that, because it's kind of obvious anyway. LOL, THOUGH I JUST KIND OF SAID IT, I'M SUCH A SPAZZ!!
Anyway, here is a prettily formatted list of my past week.
A Week of Ant
* went to the football. My team played like crap but we won anyway.
* went to the football again. My sister and nephew's team lost, but it was a good game.
* was way too exhausted from going to 2 games of football and couldn't get out of bed for days.
* Got my sister addicted to Japanese dramas.
* Had a fight with my sister because she said Domyouji > Sawada Shin. I said Shin's shiny hair of love > EVERYTHING.
* To which she replied "Humingyay. Read the book."
* She won.
* I tried painting my nails all fancy with different coloured stripes. It looked stupid so I picked it off.
* Then I slept some more.
* Today I had to go to the doctor, so I called this morning to see what time and they said 9am. I got there and they were like "no, your appointment is at 1". I was annoyed.
* My sister just came home from work sick and she is full of awesome ideas to get money for us to go to Japan. Yay!!
* She's also going to pay for Japanese classes for my birthday! Double yay!!!
* I have to go to the stupid doctor again now.
* When I come back I still attempt to catch up with my flist.
I've hardly been online for the past week because I've been very sick and bedridden. This has mostly been okay though, apart from the feeling horrid, because it meant I got to loll around watching Gokusen. I am now going to make a very intellectual post about Gokusen vs Hana Yori Dango (yes, I don't believe the intellectual bit either), even though they don't have all that much in common beside the INCREDIBLE PRETTINESS OF OGURI SHUN AND MATSUMOTO JUN!
LOL, I took a break midway through typing this post to go and buy THE MOST AWESOME SANDWICH EVER!! It was a toasted sandwich with bacon, swiss cheese, bococcini, onion and tomato relish. I wanted to marry it.
I am kind of disappointed by the spoilers for the new Naruto chapter. But I shall reserve judgment.
In other news, my housemate has gone INSANE! He is convinced someone broke into our house to MOVE WHERE THE LOCKS ARE PLACED ON THE DOORS! WTF? Also, he in convinced that a hobo is sleeping in the back bedroom. THERE IS NO HOBO, YOU CRAZY OLD MAN!!!