Things That Are Awesome!
1. This icon! Looking at it makes me happy. XD
2. New friends!! Hello, a_brokenangel
!! (I really hope I didn't forget anyone!) Um, I may have gone a little crazy on the JE friending meme, I guess, but new friends are always good!! I should probably make an introductory post or something. Maybe tomorrow.
3. HANADAN FINAL! It was awesome and Hanadan-ish and it had THIS AMAZING TIGER PRINT SHIRT!!!** Sometimes I forget how much I love him!
4. "Beautiful Days" goes on sale when I'm in Tokyo!! This means I can go and buy it from an actual shop
!! This probably shouldn't be nearly as exciting for me as it is, but, well, it is!! So far, everything about Ryusei no Kizuna seems awesome,
though I'm a little worried about the influence Ryo will have on sweet, innocent Nino
I haven't been this excited about a new drama since... Maou.
5. I went to the footy on Saturday night (which wasn't awesome) and met potterette
(which was)!! She gave me an awesome pair of St Kilda socks, which cheered me up throughout our 10 goal belting. Because we lost, it was Robert Harvey's last game (he's been playing since 1987, that's 21 years for anyone who can't be bothered adding it up) and everyone spent the last 15 or so minutes cheering his name, it was very emotional. I've never seen so many tough-looking men crying before.
6. It was my sister's birthday the other day. She has always sworn she hates KAT-TUN, but sometimes I'll catch her secretly listening to them, so because I'm
awesome, I bought her Queen of Pirates. I got a text message from her the next day at work that said "Queen of Pirates - more like QUEEN OF AWESOME!" and now I kind of want a t-shirt that says that.
7. Ohmiya Magic!! Riida looks so proud of himself*** for pulling off what was possibly the lamest magic trick since Gob Bluth made the family boat disappear! <3
8. Went to Karaoke for my sister's birthday and we rocked the bollocks out of A.RA.SHI! (Okay, that sounded kind of wrong!) And by rocked, I mean we sang it and did the dance moves, though I can't say if there was anything tuneful involved. I kind of failed at the rap part too. But we still rocked!!
9. Tickets for Arashi in Korea go on sale Wednesday morning and I am getting them. I am determined!! Because apparently NINO is doing NIJI instead of Gimmick Game and there is no freaking way on this planet I'm missing it!Things That Aren't
1. I'm sick again, or possibly still. I had a throat infection last week and missed a few days of work and today it seems like it's moved to my chest (is that even possible?) and couldn't go in again
. Tomorrow seems unlikely too. Luckily, I've been saving like a crazy saving person and this isn't going to screw me up too badly for Japan. (Which is only 5 weeks and 10 hours away, YAY!!)
2. My modem keeps randomly turning itself off, wtf? And when I walk over to reset it, it magically comes back on again, but as soon as I sit down
, that's right, off again. It's like a war of wills between the modem and me, and I think the modem has the upper hand. I've got back to skip 100 on my flist, but I think I will have to leave the rest of my catching up for tomorrow, because I can't win this epic standoff while I'm sleepy. XP
**Not behind a cut because Matsufashion makes people's lives 500% better
***Also not cut because Riida is too cute