* I screencapped the Scene DVD when I first watched it, but it was LQ and therefore way too much work to make the caps look OK. I may redo it when I get my actual DVD though. Who knows with me, I am clearly a bit flighty.
* I am screencapping all the Shukudai eps in my Great Arashi Rewatch. The early eps are all LQ too but the awesomeness makes up for it. I'm up to... the late 20s, I think. This may turn out to be a year-long project because there are lots of eps. It's a fun project though. I really miss watching Arashi eat strange and unusual foods.
* I am currently obsessed with watching Aiba do Cliff Climb. This isn't relevant to anything else, except that Aiba has awesome forearms and that thing he does with his fingers when he doesn't want to get a grip is very dirty-looking and hot.
* Yesterday when I walked my dog there was a SNAKE! It was very scary, probably for the snake as well, but I faced down the snake bravely and came away unscathed. When I say bravely, I mean that the dog and I ran away while the snake made its escape. But then I had to walk back that way to get home and I didn't know where the snake was!! Snakes are scary.
* I have had Mega Housemate Dramas. Well, it's been better since I made the Italian guy cry, he actually pays his bills now and hasn't set anything on fire for at least two weeks. Mauritian guy is going back to Mauritius for a month tomorrow, so he will probably be less annoying (and less of a creepy pervert) for a while too.
* I think I have a throat infection. I am talking like the Godfather and my throat is all puffy. I want ramen, I think ramen would cure it.
* I finally watched Inception. It is a lot like this fanfic I read once, only without Ohmiya having sex.
* I also watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World. It was good and Michael Cera is awesome, but it wasn't as good as Aiba Masaki vs Cliff Climb, mostly for the aforementioned reasons.
* Uni starts again in two weeks. This is good, because I miss studying, but bad because I fully intended to be much more productive this summer. I'm sure I could come up with good excuses as to why, but mostly it was just laziness and the addictiveness of kdrama. I will make a post one day about all the kdrama I watched this summer with a handy little rating guide and stuff. Maybe.
* I have a new life goal, which is to become one of the "top listeners" of Arashi on last.fm. I am trying to do it without cheating, and I think I probably can do it now that I've worked out how to scrobble stuff from my ipod instead of just my laptop. There are probably people from my flist who I should friend on last.fm, I am antpower there if anyone is still reading after all this waffle.